ACAMS is hosting its inaugural AML & Financial Crime Conference—Canada, May 9-10, 2013, in Toronto.
With annual conferences worldwide, ACAMS is the definitive source for education, training, and networking for AML and compliance professionals. Key topics at the gathering include emerging money laundering schemes, ever-changing regulatory updates, international best practices, and practical strategies to mitigate AML risk.
This intensive two-day forum provides:
- Access to regulators and industry leaders to get answers to your compliance concerns
- Thought-provoking presentations on critical issues that impact your responsibilities
- Powerful networking opportunities
- Interactive workshops where you will share experiences, challenges and solutions with your peers
- CAMS credits for professional enhancement